My Smartphone Filmmaking Workshop In DC, At The Arts Exhibit: Artomatic.org

 

 
Art & Smartphone Filmmaking: A Beautiful Combination!

Check out my Free Smartphone Filmmaking Workshop in DC.

When: Sunday 2-4pm, until April 28, 2024.

Located: At the free Artomatic Arts Exhibit, 2100 M Street, NW, Washington, DC (21 Street & M, NW).

- Details & sign up here (free):

I'm happy to share, I'm providing this as free 2 hour workshop to the public at the free & fascinating artomatic.org arts event in DC through end of April '24 (normally a $400 price pps).

I show you how to:

  •  Plan, Shoot & Edit smartphone videos to a professional standard
And, afterwards, you'll get to see 8 floors of:
    • Hundreds of talented local artists showcase their work
    • Musicians and other performing artist will be on stages
    • Bar and snacks on different floors
I hope to see you there!

Check out my other executive workshops: https://www.johngerardhealy.com/services/training


John


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Out Of This World - comedy film.

Artful Citizen: Introduction

Nothing Happens In Dirt - a live online screenplay reading, Tue, Dec. 19, 6:30pm (EST).